Paulo's Place

Anything - and I mean anything - on the wacky, bored mind of Paulo Camacho.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Random Thoughts Pt. I

Has anyone ever noticed that Michael Smith, from 'Around The Horn', kinda looks like Sharif Atkins, Dr. Michael Gallant from ER? Take a look for yourself.

There's this one Mountain Dew Commercial where a guy and his friend discover the guy's key entry thing transforms his crappy car into whatever he wants. Then, when he gets it to be this gold "bling-bling" truck, he subsequently turns his friend, part by part, into this hot chick in a short skirt, asking for a Mountain Dew. Now, here's my thing - first of all, oh, my God, that chick is HOT ... But, here's the point - I can understand changing your car. But, this is one of your male friends, that you just transformed into the hottest chick you've ever seen in your life. Just think about it - that hot chick is still your friend. What do you plan on doing with her? Does that seem just a bit creepy to anyone? Here - take a look for yourself:

Mountain Dew - Change

I don't get why people don't like 'ER' anymore. Sure, they got Parminder Nagra, Mekhi Phifer, Shane West ... but I think they're doing a good job. It's interesting. I dunno - it doesn't match up to the old school 'ER': George Clooney, Juliana Marguiles, Anthony Edwards, Eriq LaSalle ... But, hell, if you compare old-school to new-school all the time, I don't know if anything will ever truly match up with the other. It's apples and oranges - acquired tastes, each, I'll say.

Mmm ... Piper Perabo ... you know, she's not credited as being in "The Rocky & Bullwinkle Movie" on Netflix - they think Monica Potter played Agent Karen Sympathy (place dry laugh here). Hmm, interesting ... anyway, her movies aren't that bad - even 'Coyote Ugly' ... Mmm ... Tyra Banks ... excuse me. Anyway ...
Mmm ... Jessica Alba ... Yeah, I don't think I need to say anything else ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home